So we're back again from our term of silence, and proud to anounce the new addition to the Five Kingdoms Network - our new Factions server! This hyper-realistic server brings all new mechanics to the table such as weight, gravity, PVP/raiding and other new and fun features. And the best part? It's all running on Minecraft Vanilla 1.11.2 - no mods needed! Gameplay is based on Factions [teamwork] between our 5 new classes, which are:
- -Doc: A highly trained field medic. He's light, and not very strong but is a very valuable resource to any faction. He's equiped with multiple splash healing potions and the ability to heal himself at any time, he also bears a low damage knife and a set of field scrubs, both sterile and protective.
- -The Scout: An all around class, both agile and light. Scouting and collecting information is his game; this class although not meant for fighting can dish out light amounts of damage. Armed with a light-weight yet powerful dagger and a set of light chain armor.
- -Le'Roc: The most defensive and slowest classes, Le' Roc was built on the basis of defending, he's very heavy and slow, and doesn't deal much damage but sure can absorb a ton of it. Armed with a very strong shield and a full set of very strong iron armour. He also has 2 potions of stregnth so that he can temporarily withstand even the most brutal of attacks.
- -The Hunter: At range, this class is the highest damage class, with medium armor and agility, this class can dish out massive damage at range, and can due small amounts of damage at close range. Armed with light armour, heavy crossbow and small knife.
- -Architect: This class is centered around building. They are the backbone of the faction and aren't meant for either defending or attacking, almost only building. They're equiped with a large amount of assorted materials to get any faction started.
The server is open and ready for the YOU and your friends!
To join: Connect to play.fivekingdoms.net and type /factions
We can't wait to see all of you out on the server!